• Welcome to Powerbasic Museum 2020-B.

News:

Forum in repository mode. No new members allowed.

Main Menu

"Tiny C" ...

Started by Theo Gottwald, October 06, 2013, 08:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theo Gottwald

From what i see this Compiler produces fast and small code.
Tiny-C Infos.

Tiny-C -Download

James C. Fuller

I have had much success using the 32-bit version although I had to add a couple of key items.
The 64-bit version is very sparse in libraries and include files compared to 32-bit.

James

Jim Dunn

Richard Koch

if you want to go to a c'ish, you should try "http://dlang.org/index.html" the d-language. it's modern, easy and has 32/64 bit, for many os'es.
regards
richard

Jim Dunn

Hmm... I noticed on their website, http://wiki.dlang.org/IDEs, a "Visual Studio Plugin" written in D, so you could use Visual Studio with Mars D.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to build a PowerBASIC plugin for Visual Studio... that would've been D-BOMB!!!  : )

Jon Eskdale

Talking of Visual PowerBasic - Have any of you seen the new Beta of FireFly with the Object model mode.  For those who like the simplicity of VB6 this looks the closest and has the power of PowerBasic - Looks quite exciting - Well done Paul.

Jim Dunn

Yeah, that new FireFly is looking good... and wasn't there another guy pushing another designer recently... then all of a sudden he just disappeared?

Brice Manuel

Quote from: Jon Eskdale on October 08, 2013, 09:52:52 AM
Talking of Visual PowerBasic - Have any of you seen the new Beta of FireFly with the Object model mode.  For those who like the simplicity of VB6 this looks the closest and has the power of PowerBasic - Looks quite exciting - Well done Paul.

Paul is amazing.

Theo Gottwald

May i remind us that this is the RINY C post here?
I'll be happy to see you Opinions about Visual Designers in an dedicated Thread.
My Opinion when i took a look some time ago was that "the new guys should get their stuff bug free and then come back".