• Welcome to Powerbasic Museum 2020-B.

News:

Forum in repository mode. No new members allowed.

Main Menu

Tuning controls

Started by Patrice Terrier, June 30, 2014, 06:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefan Midegaal

QuoteI did try to attach a zip file with one audio-track example, however because of the 32 Mb limitation of this forum i was unable to do it (the attachment is 51 550 Kb).
Thanks for the try..

greets

Stefan Midegaal

if your want Change any in Settings then please Change
gP.prevangle to Array for better handling the Knobs.

prevangle(5) AS LONG  'for 6 knobs
gP.prevangle(gP.focusID - %ID_GAUGE_FRONT)

the same Trouble appears in MTC32\MTC64

and other fix
GDImageCallBack..
CASE %WM_LBUTTONDOWN, %WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK

ELSEIF (IsGAUGE(nID)) THEN
             gP.seedangle = ZD_ComputeObjectAngleFromPoint(nID, nMouseX, nMouseY)
             gP.prevangle(nID - %ID_GAUGE_FRONT) = ZD_GetObjectAngle(nID)
             gP.focusID = nID

so your has the right Value from selected Knob (nID - %ID_GAUGE_FRONT)

greets

Patrice Terrier

Here is an example of stollen work, there is not a word to give the credit to the author of the original GUI.
And no permission request for using the graphic asset components i have created with PhotoShop.

This is how some guys (hopefully few) reward you for posting your source code here and there, taking all merits for themselves just because they translated the code to another language.

Patrice Terrier
GDImage (advanced graphic addon)
http://www.zapsolution.com

Mike Lobanovsky

Let me add just for clarification that the Stefan Midegaal false identity that's been haunting this thread for a fairly long time and the E(mil) Weiss that's signed the above screenshot as the (alleged) original code author, --

are one and the same aggressive physical person, an evil troll, and a shameless code and asset thief.
Mike
(3.6GHz Intel Core i5 w/ 16GB RAM, 2 x GTX 650Ti w/ 2GB VRAM, Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1)