• Welcome to Powerbasic Museum 2020-B.

News:

Forum in repository mode. No new members allowed.

Main Menu

Can't find things...

Started by Kent Sarikaya, October 15, 2011, 09:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent Sarikaya

Hi Guys,

I remember there being more things on the forums that I can't seem to find, conversions by Jose of useful libraries. FreeGlut, OpenGlut, discussions about Callbacks when good or bad... I came to brush up on these topics and now can't find them, thanks for any hints.

José Roca

While the PB compilers and my headers evolve, many of these open source projects don't (the last version of OpenGL OpenGlut is dated 15 March 2005).

With all the stuff for OpenGL provided in my headers for PB 10, all that remained useful from the FreeGlut/OpenGlut libraries were some procedures, that I have adapted to PB and are available in the file AfxGlut.inc.

All the other includes related with OpenGL in my headers for PB 10 are:

cglext.inc
cl-gl.inc
cwglext.inc
gl.inc
glaux.inc
glext.inc
glu.inc
openGL.inc
OpenGL32.inc
wglext.inc

Petr Schreiber

Hi José,

could you please explain more on
(the last version of OpenGL is dated 15 March 2005)

According to my observations, the latest OpenGL specification and headers are from 2011, please see here:
http://www.opengl.org/registry/

The gl.inc might not change, but the changes with new OpenGL releases happen mostly in the glext.inc.

Maybe I just misunderstood your post.

Petr
AMD Sempron 3400+ | 1GB RAM @ 533MHz | GeForce 6200 / GeForce 9500GT | 32bit Windows XP SP3

psch.thinbasic.com

José Roca

Kent Sarikaya

Thanks for the reply Jose and thanks for your question too Petr. It clarified things for me.