• Welcome to Powerbasic Museum 2020-B.

News:

Forum in repository mode. No new members allowed.

Main Menu

My mother's death

Started by José Roca, August 18, 2011, 02:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

José Roca

My mother has died tonight, aged 95, of a cardiac arrest. I'm heartbroken.

Frederick J. Harris

I'm very sorry Jose.  Very sorry.  I was lucky enough to have my mother until I was 42 - about 15 years ago.  That was the hardest loss I ever suffered.  She was the heart and soul of our family.  She passed away due to complications from rheumatoid arthratis.  Nothing has ever been the same since then.   

James Klutho

Jose

My sympathy goes to you.  I am sure she was a kind soul like you are.

Jim Klutho

Marc Giao

Jose,

My heart felt sympathies on your loss, your sorrow will eventually diminish but your memories of her never will.

Sharing your grief...

Marc

Patrice Terrier

Dear José,

I also loosed my mother a couple years ago, so i am sharing your affliction.

Je suis en pensé avec toi dans ces moments difficiles.

Patrice Terrier
GDImage (advanced graphic addon)
http://www.zapsolution.com

Theo Gottwald

We are with you Jose.
95 is a honourful age and we hope that you may also stay with us as long as that.

From all sorts of death a cardiac arrest is the best.

It's said that the death in this life is the birth into a new life.
Believe it or not, but if you do she will bless you from where she is now looking at you!

Naer Death Research
QuoteNDERF Is the largest Near Death Experience Website in the world with over 2500 full-text published NDE accounts.
Do we live forever?

Petr Schreiber

José,

I feel really sad to hear about your loss.
I had similar situation when close family member died around this time past summer and it shaked my world very strongly.

It might sound strange, but I would recommend to change environment for a while - go visit foreign country or do some other "reset", the worst (from own experience) is to think about the one who passed away 24hours a day.
Once you return from the journey, you can settle down the things in your head with slightly lower level of strong sad emotions.

Petr
AMD Sempron 3400+ | 1GB RAM @ 533MHz | GeForce 6200 / GeForce 9500GT | 32bit Windows XP SP3

psch.thinbasic.com

Peter Weis

José,

hello I'm sorry for you but you still wish all the best. My mother died 19 years ago, has since broken family hope it does not happen to you!

regards Peter

Jordi Vallès

Lo siento sinceramente, José

Jordi

Franco Anzani

Le mie più sincere condoglianze

Franco

Steve Rossell

I am so sorry Jose. I know this is not easy to deal with. May your strength prevail to help you through this difficult time.

Steve

Paul Squires

Jose,

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. Thinking of you and hope you'll be okay.

Paul
Paul Squires
FireFly Visual Designer SQLitening Database System JellyFish Pro Editor
http://www.planetsquires.com

Brice Manuel

José,

My wife and I are keeping you and your family in our prayers.  We are very saddened to hear about your loss.

Brice

Pierre Bellisle

My sympathies and condolences José.

Pierre

Donald Ping

My condolences José, you will be in my prayers.