• Welcome to Powerbasic Museum 2020-B.

News:

Forum in repository mode. No new members allowed.

Main Menu

Bravo l'Espagne !

Started by Patrice Terrier, July 03, 2010, 06:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theo Gottwald

QuoteThe US buy-out firm JC Flowers has agreed to inject €450m (£377m) into Banca Civica.

It not so much a Firm then one of those persons having their hands in the banlig system everywhere.
The money he pays now to Spain, "Mr. Flowers", he got it from our State for the HSH Bank in North Germany (Hamburg). Its just one of those bigger state-accepted Mafia Clans out there.

José Roca

Nothing compared with the Deutsche Bank, betting against Spain.

The full extent of Deutsche Bank's short positions on the Spanish economy have been revealed, and the target is not just the country's public debt.

Deutsche Bank is shorting five different Spanish companies in addition to its €1.1 billion ($1.35 billion) sovereign debt short of Spain, according to Cotizalia. Those companies are:

* BBVA - €370 million - or 1.14% of the firm
    * Ferrovial - €46 million - or 1.1% of the firm
    * Banco Popular - 0.69% of the firm
    * Grifols - 1.7% of the firm
    * Gamesa - 0.7% of the firm

The positions were announced by Deutsche Bank's London office, which is not subject to the same trading regulations as the German headquarters.

With the invaluable help of the Financial Times Deutschland and the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, spreading false rumors that the EU was preparing a rescue plan for Spain (rumours angrily qualified by the European Comission as twisted speculations), and by Angela Merkel, none the less, with his "calculated uncertainity" (please, remove her from office soon).

Sheesh, you fall into the water and your partner tries to drown you...

José Roca

And now Rafael Nadal has won the U.S. Open, becoming the seventh man to complete the career Grand Slam.

I'm panicking. What else are going to close, besides our banks  :'(

Frank Brübach

little hint: no more "bravo l'Espagne", sorry.

tour de france:

QuoteNext triumph: Le Tour de France :)

some new facts about Tour winner Alberto Contador:
he said it was: "veal tenderloin"
the medicinal scientists said it was: "self blood doping"

Alberto Contador said about himself: He is only a stupid victim of a veal tenderloin ?
(Opfer eines Kalbsfilets?)

sad news about a new incident from the "doping tour de france". sometimes I am thinking it's better to give the drugs for free. so every body has same possibilities to win that unhuman bicycle race climbing up the mountains every day without losing any power ;)

frank

José Roca

The concentration found by the laboratory was estimated at 50 picograms (or 0,000 000 000 05 grams per ml).

I don't think that such a tiny quantity can be the result of doping.

Frank Brübach

QuoteEr hatte mit 39 Sekunden vor dem Luxemburger Andy Schleck gewonnen – der würde stattdessen nachträglich zum Sieger gemacht werden...

short:
Quotehe has 39 seconds advantage before Andy Schleck, so Schleck would be the winner afterwards ...

I would bet on you dear jose for answer NOT DO ANSWER ONE WEEK HERE AT FORUM, that alberto contador is no victim ;) there are some more incidents that alberto has done doping with glenbuterol. It's a thingy he knows and even a very few pictogram is still forbidden. I am curious to see how this race will finish :) I am pro clear sports engagements and races with human power, don't forget!

you bet ? the other side would be to quiet here for me for "ONE YEAR!". that's ok ?

best regards, frank

José Roca

What I bet is that the ICU (International Cycling Union) will state that there is not case. Such a tiny amount could not provide any performance benefit.

Theo Gottwald

So long he did not eat well made Rice with Salmon, there can be no serious doping attempt :-).

José Roca

Regarding cooking rice, the Valencians are the indisputable world masters :)

Peter Weis

I eat almost everything, but I prefer to eat steak in front of a fish with rice! ;D

Greetings Peter!

José Roca

José Roca

Today: Toni Elías World Champion of Moto2.

José Roca

... and Jorge Lorenzo, World Champion of MotoGP.

Peter Weis

Vettel World Champion