• Welcome to Powerbasic Museum 2020-B.

News:

Forum in repository mode. No new members allowed.

Main Menu

Bravo l'Espagne !

Started by Patrice Terrier, July 03, 2010, 06:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrice Terrier

Argentinien-Deutschland 0-4

Grüss allen meinen deutschen Freunden!

Patrice Terrier
GDImage (advanced graphic addon)
http://www.zapsolution.com

Jürgen Huhn

Merci Patrice!

That was a very nice Match, the second best Match of the Turnament for us in Germany. Here is going on a big  happiness taday..

All my best back to you Patrce,

Thank`s for sharing thie pleasure with us!!   ;D
.¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
¤ª"˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜"ª¤....¤ ª"˜¨

José Roca

Germany 0, Spain 1. Sorry guys.

Patrice Terrier

Patrice Terrier

José Roca

If our German friends need a good recipe for octopus cooking, the best one is "pulpo a feira"  ;D

Peter Weis

Hi have no problem with whom Spain wins the World Cup. Could there anyone who deserves it
Regards Peter

Peter Weis

Hi Jose, what is "Pulpo a Feira" Can we eat it? Weis does not exist. Sorry! Can not Spanish. Rather stay at Audi S5 ;D
Regards Peter  ;)

José Roca

It is a traditional Galician dish. If you want to take revenge against Paul, the German octopus that did pick Spain to win Germany, this will be the most delicious way to do it :) Best served with a bottle of albariño (a very good Galician white wine), but if you can't get it, a good riesling is also fine.

This dish is prepared by first boiling the octopus inside a copper cauldron. Before actually boiling it, the octopus is repeatedly dipped in and out of the boiling water, held by its head. The objective of this operation is to curl the tips of the tentacles. The tentacles are preferred over the head, which sometimes is discarded. The tendrils are sometimes best cherished by children. After the octopus has been boiled, it is trimmed with a scissors, sprinkled with coarse salt and paprika (pemento picante) and drizzled with olive oil. The optimal cooking point is the one in which octopus is not rubbery but not overcooked either, similarly to the al dente  concept in Italian pasta cooking. This is achieved after approximately a 20 minutes boil, provided that the octopus is left to rest for a further 20 minutes inside the boiled water away from the fire.

Charles Pegge

I know little about football but here is a compilation of (live) octopus videos and information. You can decide whether an octopus has the intelligence to understand this game, or indeed psychic powers.
:)

http://community.thinbasic.com/index.php?topic=3429.0

Theo Gottwald

.. or will just take the flag with the highest "red" color part.
... or will just swim to the nearest box from where he was before.

Besides that i prefer those fishes in anture then on a tanle as food.
They are such nice creatures and even a bit intelligent.

Did you know they have one prefered leg which they use for handling of most things?

Mike Stefanik

Quote from: José Roca on July 08, 2010, 10:29:34 PM
If our German friends need a good recipe for octopus cooking, the best one is "pulpo a feira"  ;D

Now, you just leave poor Paul the Octopus out of this. He made his predictions fair and square; no need to be threating him with becoming someone's dinner in retaliation.  ;)
Mike Stefanik
sockettools.com

José Roca

Theo Gottwald

QuotePaul wird nicht ausgeliefert

Ganz anders die Haltung in Spanien. Dort soll der weltberühmte Paul unter anderem zum Maskottchen eines Gastronomiefestes werden, bei dem Spezialitäten aus Tintenfisch im Mittelpunkt stehen. Das Fest findet alljährlich im August in der kleinen Ortschaft Carballiño nahe Orense im nordwestspanischen Galicien statt. Die Idee, Paul als Werbefigur zu erstehen, stammt von Bürgermeister Carlos Montes.

Die Unternehmer des 14 000 Einwohner zählenden Ortes legten zusammen und kamen so auf 30 000 Euro. ,,Wir wollen Paul nicht aufessen", sagte Manuel Pazo, der dort einen Fischereibetrieb besitzt. ,,Er soll auch weiter Fußballergebnisse tippen, zum Beispiel die unserer Toto-Gemeinschaft." Sollte das Aquarium in Oberhausen Paul nicht verkaufen wollen, hoffen die Geschäftsleute darauf, ihn zumindest für das Fest am 8. August ausleihen zu können. Die Chancen darauf stehen schlecht: Das Aquarium in Oberhausen ließ wissen: ,,Das geht nicht. Wir können verstehen, dass alle jeck auf Paul sind, aber der gehört zu uns. Er bleibt bei uns."

Frank Brübach

paul said spain will win the soccer world cup, that's very right! yesterday evening, I didn't believe that pauls said the truth about germany will win 3th. place, but he didn't failed, very good ! :)
I have seen all soccer matches of germany team with over 1000 peoples in a big "E-Werk" club, it was amazing the enthusiasm, exciting and feelings. It's quite other thing if you are looking tv with some friends or your wife will go out for shopping or horse riding or other things ;)

I've played soccer over 30 years and I know it's every day if you have a match an other thing how you are feeling and if there are some pressure for you that "you have to win!" for reaching big final, you are blocked or mental stressed so you don't hit the ball with right affect to hit the goal or your contrary is quite quicker, more vitale and has full physical power, you can despair, but the team will win, so you are feeling very overwhelmed. I like and love the young german team, because that was a risk to dive the young fish into cold water and they have managed to swim and they are very technical fitted.

I hope spain will win the soccer cup, because this way germany has lost the match only against the world cup winner. spain has better single player with high quality and they are very routine. This may be the only missing lack of german team to hold against this mature team of villa & co.

netherland is our lovely enemy concern to soccer. I cannot believe that netherland has the power to hit the spain team. paul has a winning quote of over 80 per cent for prediction. I am on paul's side :)

enjoy the game this evening, 20:30 pm MEZ time.

best regards, frank

Patrice Terrier

Victoire très méritée !

Patrice Terrier